Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Joined the TWLOHA Street Team?!

So yeah, yesterday I joined this To Write Love On Her Arms Street Team o-o. It seems pretty cool cuz I get to experience hands-on marketing and promotions experience. Plus they said I get a chance to go and meet famous people like Hayley Williams at concerts. Haha xD But yeah another reason why I joined is cuz I, too, wanna help those who are like troubled and shit. Our mission statement is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery. If anyone wants to join, comment me and I can give you information o-o. But I doubt anyone besides ATEH and LEILA are reading this. LMAOO xD. But enough about that. Today at school, I think, was a lot better than last week. Mom said that I'm going to have a good week this week cuz I gave some homeless people some money after eating dinner at the city. I don't know why, but I felt really bad for them and yeah D: Pobre.. Oh yes, I did make friends, by the way. :D Yay for the win! So I guess that's it for now.. :D Oh and this is for you ateh. SYALIYALIYALI

No comments: